Wednesday 24 August 2011

Building the shed slab



 OK, this blog entry is not strictly GT40 related, but building a shed does mean that stuff is removed from the garage to make more space for GT40 parts :)


So yesterday I cleared this space out the back for the house and knocked up the slab frame. Any want gravel? I've got a big pile of it left over now.

  









Today I went and picked up 14 x 30kg bags of concrete. Of course, at the end I discovered I needed 14.5 bags, so went back and picked up bag number 15.


Lugged these suckers all the way down to the back of the house. For some reason the dog thinks the wheel barrow is enemy number 1. No idea why, but it's pretty funny.


And 15 bags of concrete later. The finished result....

Oh yeah, a box with "KBS Coatings" on the side arrived today. This stuff is for tidying up the rust on the chassis. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment